Madness E Collab: 4 Madness E Collab: 4

that zombies from the 7:13 are the best I've seen in madness, better than that others that are green :/

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This is just no joking the BEST video I've never seen in many years. Just when I thougt that I have a black stone heart, I see this animation and made me smile for empathy, it's very emotional. A great end for a great story.
Congratulations.

ultimate clay fight ultimate clay fight

Hey, this is so funny to watch, very well made and I likeso much the characters' design. The only thing I would improve is more shots per second, this will smooth down the animation and will be more comfortable to watch.
Im waiting for the second part :)

The Simpsons Parody The Simpsons Parody

This is the worst The Simpson episode that i've never seen, but the fart version was a little funny, the best of the movie: the drawing.

Jotun Jotun

This remembers me to gears of war 2, when they are inside the giant worm, but that one had three hearts. Nice movie, lot of blood, good, but I thing it need something to be awesome at all.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

The best ending I was waiting. Hilarious. I love dumbass LOL

Incident:110A Incident:110A

I am left with the desire to see someone impaled on the sword of Jebus using telekinesis or cut into the air instead of the so often repeated fact of stamping the enemies against the wall with this power. Anyway ... I loved this like every other video of the Original Madness.

Hunter Hunter

I think that technique is very good, nice graphics, is you use that technique for longest movies, will be awesome, good luck in your next work :)

Amaruuk responds:

Thanks! And yes, there will definitely be longer movies done this way in the future :3

The Fox and Wolf The Fox and Wolf

It's very funny this animation, and I loled when appeared the kitten :3 I felt so impotence for the fox, watching that they cannot scape, so, If I where the fox, I'd runned away leting the wolf in the house. LOL

Lenny The Leper Lenny The Leper

Lepra isn't too bad watching that ending LOL