Abandoned Abandoned

This game's awesome, I love this theme for a game, that undergrounds andthat stuff, and this is one of the few games like this I can complete without using walkthrough, keep up the good jobs. Dont make it easier, walkthrough exist for something.
I give 5 star because there aren't more, Id like to give it 6 stars ;)

Super Mechs Super Mechs

What are battle credits for?

Wilderness Survival 4 Wilderness Survival 4

The first thing I thougt when seen the bat was: PADDLE! hahaha lets play basebat :D
Nice game series, congrats :)

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks!

Alaska Survival Escape 4 Alaska Survival Escape 4

I didnt used walkthrough for any wilderness survival chapter or any alaska survival escape chapter but THIS, this is the only one I looked for help for the drawer's password, and... even watching the walkthrough I still don't know how to get the password with the hints "pan" and "H=22" so... I don't deserve this "puzzle solver" medal. :(

selfdefiant responds:

H=22, I=23, J=24, K=25, L=26, M=1, N=2 and so on. :) Sorry if it was too confusing!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

how many direction are? any time I tap the A button he turns left in a 90angle or less?

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

I think this is a very awesome game, but, I agree with some coments here, like that about the background, but I disagree with other coments, like the firing range, yes, it would be awesome to test eapons before the battle, but.. in a zombie game, or a realistic zombie invasion, you CANNOT waste ammunition testing the weapons

Road Of Fury Road Of Fury

Im free! :D wait.... oh shhhh....tttt! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOL
AWESOME

Steel Dangers Steel Dangers

How to make a decent ricochet weapon, get two tennis ball launchers , voilá.
good game, very easy, this game make me feel like an overlord, but it's very entertaining, man. I like it.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

Okay... I'm totally agree with the calviny's review, and.. ok, firing all time aiming the feet you can pass some lvls, but, what happens when there are too many bodys on the floor? impossible to survive.
Bad game, too many thing to improve.

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

This game is so curious, and the detail that I loved was the reference to Steve Jobs. LOL