Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

The game itself is a very good idea, but in less than 5 minits I've seen the first two shots about 30 times, it makes the game boring, so I think it needs a little slowmo at the time of clicking the spots, it will make the game pretty much enjoyable. I'm annoyed so I can't continue playing 'till it's more "playable". But the history looks nice and I'd like that correction so I can enjoy plenty of this game.

Astrocreep Astrocreep

It's really awesome, I have spent many time without enjoying a game like this, but it's too short! make more, a part 2 or something, keep up improving the game :D :thumbup:

TheMillz responds:

Part 2 has been out for a while actually, you can download it here:

Abandoned Abandoned

This game's awesome, I love this theme for a game, that undergrounds andthat stuff, and this is one of the few games like this I can complete without using walkthrough, keep up the good jobs. Dont make it easier, walkthrough exist for something.
I give 5 star because there aren't more, Id like to give it 6 stars ;)

Super Mechs Super Mechs

What are battle credits for?

Wilderness Survival 4 Wilderness Survival 4

The first thing I thougt when seen the bat was: PADDLE! hahaha lets play basebat :D
Nice game series, congrats :)

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks!

Alaska Survival Escape 4 Alaska Survival Escape 4

I didnt used walkthrough for any wilderness survival chapter or any alaska survival escape chapter but THIS, this is the only one I looked for help for the drawer's password, and... even watching the walkthrough I still don't know how to get the password with the hints "pan" and "H=22" so... I don't deserve this "puzzle solver" medal. :(

selfdefiant responds:

H=22, I=23, J=24, K=25, L=26, M=1, N=2 and so on. :) Sorry if it was too confusing!

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

how many direction are? any time I tap the A button he turns left in a 90angle or less?

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

I think this is a very awesome game, but, I agree with some coments here, like that about the background, but I disagree with other coments, like the firing range, yes, it would be awesome to test eapons before the battle, but.. in a zombie game, or a realistic zombie invasion, you CANNOT waste ammunition testing the weapons

Road Of Fury Road Of Fury

Im free! :D wait.... oh shhhh....tttt! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LOL
AWESOME

Steel Dangers Steel Dangers

How to make a decent ricochet weapon, get two tennis ball launchers , voilá.
good game, very easy, this game make me feel like an overlord, but it's very entertaining, man. I like it.